The New version of GPdotNET is coming soon
The new stable release of the GPdotNET will be built on .NET 4.0, so the .NET 3.5 will not be supported at all. The reason for that is the compatibility with ParallelFX. From .NET 4.0 ParallelFX is integral part of the .NET 4.0 System namespace.
Some of the new feature:
1. Localization –The application will be localized on English and Bosnian language.
2. Improvements of the selection engine. Current 4 selections (Elite, Rank, Roulette-Wheel and Tournament) are optimized and rewritten.
a. There are 3 new selections:
i. Stochastic Uniform selection SUS
ii. Fitness Uniform Selection Scheme FUSS
iii. Skrgic Selection Scheme SSS
3. Parallel processing is also optimized but it is still not complete.
4. Fitness measure is expanded to over 15 types (similar to GeneExproTools 4.0):
- Absolute Error with Selection Range
- MSE (mean squared error)
- RMSE (root mean squared error)
- MAE (mean absolute error)
- RSE (relative squared error)
- RRSE (root relative squared error)
- RAE (relative absolute error)
- Relative Error with Selection Range
- rMSE (relative MSE)
- rRMSE (relative RMSE)
- rMAE (relative MAE)
- rRSE (relative RSE)
- rRRSE (relative RRSE)
- rRAE (relative RAE)
- Correlation Coefficient
5. Export results to Excel for further analysis
Figure 1 Dialog for creating a model 1. Data model, 2. Time series model
Figure 2 Excel definition of the function, for Excel result export
Figure 3: 7 Selection methods
Figure 4: Over 15 Fitness type of measures
Figure 5: Export Options