ANNdotNET – the first GUI based cntk tool
Blog posts related to ANNdotNET
ANNdotNET is windows desktop application written in C# for creating and training ANN models. The application relies on Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, CNTK, and it is supposed to be GUI tool for CNTK library with extensions in data preprocessing, model evaluation and exporting capabilities. Currently supported Network Types of:
- Simple Feed Forward NN
- Deep Feed Forward NN
- Recurrent NN with LSTM
The process of creating, training, evaluating and exporting models is provided from the GUI Application and does not require knowledge for supported programming languages. The ANNdotNET is ideal for engineers which are not familiar with programming languages.
ANNdotNET is x64 Windows desktop application which is running on .NET Framework 4.7.1. In order to run the application, the following requirements must be met:
– Windows 7, 8 or 10 with x64 architecture
– NET Framework 4.7.1
– CPU/GPU support.
Note: The application automatically detect GPU capability on your machine and use it in training and evaluation, otherwise it will use CPU.
How to run application
In order to run the application there are two possibilities:
Clone the GitHub repository of the application and open it in Visual Studio 2017.
- Change build architecture into x64, build and run the application.
- Download released version unzip and run ANNdotNET.exe.
The following three short videos quickly show how to create, train and evaluate regression, binary and multi class classification models.
- Training regression model. Data set is Concrete Slump Test is downloaded from the UCI ML Repository and loaded into ANNdotNET without any modification, since the data preparation module can prepare it.
2. Training and evaluation binary classifier model. Data represent Titanic data set downloaded from the public repository.
3. Training and evaluation multi class classification models. Data represents Iris data set downloaded from the same page as above.